Stuffed Bhindi Fry / Okra Fry
Stuffed Bhindi Fry/Okra Fry is a simple but a very delicious dish. The spice powders stuffed in this makes it different and tasty.
- Bhindi – 10
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Mustard Seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Besan – 2 tsp
- Curry Leaves – 1 sprig
- Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
- Sambar Powder – 1 tsp
- Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
- Amchur Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder – 1/4 tsp
- Salt to Taste
How to Prepare:
- Wash the bhindis and wipe them with a kitchen towel.
- Trim off the tip and slit them just before the end.
- Mix all the spice powders together with salt and set aside.
- Now, fill all the slit bhindis with the mixed spice powders.
- In a pan, heat oil and splutter mustard seeds.
- Put curry leaves along with chopped onions and fry for 2 minutes.
- Now, add besan, remaining spice powder and mix well.
- Add the stuffed bhindis and cook covered for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle little oil if required. Check if the colour of the bhindis change.
- Remove from flame and now stuffed bhindis fry are ready to serve.