CupoNation has offered one lucky reader of this blog a gift voucher of Rs. 500/- that can be used on ANY product. CupoNation is a perfect spot for the online shopper’s with great deals and discounts. They offer discounts on wide range of products under various categories. The discounts are up to 70% which are huge savings for any individual. The giveway voucher is not restricted to kitchen stuffs but, you can choose from any category of products with the most branded online retailers.To participate in this giveaway just follow these directions given below:
- Like CupoNation facebook page.
- Subscribe for CupoNation newsletter.
- Leave a comment in this blog post with your email id’s so I can contact you, when you win.
This giveaway is open till the midnight of 20th July 2013. The lucky winner will be chosen randomly and the name will be announced on 24th July 2013. So, keep a watch on my space here.
This giveaway is open only for Indian residents due to shipping restrictions. In case you are away and would want to win it for your family/friends in India, you can always participate to gift this to your loved ones.
Good Luck everyone!
Coming to today’s recipe, this was my first attempt to bake cake in my new microwave oven. I was all excited and eagerly waiting to see the outcome. To my wonder, the cupcakes were wonderfully baked without any mess. So here I share this simple still delicious chocolate cupcakes recipe. I am sure which you would try out and like it too.
- Maida/All Purpose Flour - 7 tbsp
- Wheat Flour - 2 tbsp
- Cocoa Powder - 5 tbsp
- Cooking Soda - 1 tsp
- Powdered Sugar - 10 tbsp
- Sunflower Oil - 6 tblsp
- Milk - 10 tbsp
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Sieve maida, wheat flour, cocoa powder, powdered sugar and cooking soda together. Keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add the sieved mixture. To this add milk and oil and beat well with hand beater/whisk. Ensure that no lumps are formed and the batter is smooth.
- Fill the muffin cups with batter leaving 2 mm from the top and bake it for 15-20 mins at 180°C. Adjust the time according to your oven settings as each oven differs.
- Insert a toothpick and if it comes out clean then it’s done. Once done, allow it to cool on the wire rack for a while.
- This quantity makes exactly six puffed up, cupcakes. If required double the quantity.
- I have used sunflower oil in this recipe. You can also use groundnut oil.