Hello friends. It’s celebration time at my space. I’m very happy and excited to share with you all, my blog’s 2nd anniversary celebration. My blog has successfully completed two years this day. Due to some reason I was unable to celebrate my blog’s 1st Anniversary but let’s all of us together make this event special and unique. I would like to thank you, my friends, readers and subscribers who have been my support, throughout my blogging journey. Oops! Have I not mentioned my family, without their support I wouldn’t have reached this long.
The brain or idea I would say to start the blog was first sparked by my better half. It was his support and guidance by which I could start this blog and he still continues to do so. Initially, I wasn’t very confident about blogging but, my hubby encouraged me to move on giving suggestions and feedback wherever needed. The most interesting part is that my hubby gifted me ‘Convention Microwave Oven’ for my blog’s 2nd anniversary. Thank you hubby for this lovely gift..!!
Blogging was completely a new venture about two years back. I had no ‘Idea’ how it worked but, now it does mean a lot to me. It has been a wonderful experience since then. This has helped me improvise my cooking even better and learn new stuffs and much more. A lot of changes have taken place since I began blogging. To count a few would be food photography, writing and exploring new cuisines. In the beginning, I was not much a writer but, as time elapsed in blogging it has been different since. I have learnt quite a few things and many more are yet to be mastered. My initial posts had a very little writing and I would jump straight to the recipe details and seldom did any of my post have pictures in it. But, today I have ensured that all my posts are updated with relevant photos of the recipe being discussed and shared.
Grab this LOGO..!!
I am very happy to announce that there is a Giveaway event on my blog which begins today 11th April, 2013 and ends on 11th May, 2013. No celebration is complete without sweets or desserts. Hence, I would be celebrating my blog’s 2nd anniversary with a Giveaway event themed ‘Sweets and Desserts.
Now, coming to the fun & exciting part of the event. The GIFT Prizes..!!
What you’ll win: There will be two giveaways. 1st Winner will be allowed to choose a Gift prize among the below which will be sent across to their postal address post the end of the event and subsequently the announcement. Winners will be announced by end of May 2013.
Gift choices for the 1st WINNER based on POINTS:
- Lock & Lock Maxi Tiffin Set
- Milton Duo Hot & Cold Vacuum Bottle
- Prestige Pressure Cooker 2Ltr
- Steel Craft Euro 2Pcs Cookware
1st WINNER to choose ONE Prize from the above (colors may vary)
Gift Prize choices for the 2nd WINNER to be selected by Random.org.
- Devisons 3 Bowls with lids
- Wonderchef Flower Cake Mould
- Superware 3Pcs Bowl Set
- Steel Craft 2Pcs Canisters
2nd WINNER to choose ONE Prize from the above.(colors may vary)
Simple guidelines to enter the Giveaway contest:
- Participant must be within India (If you are not residing in India, you can also win for your loved one’s residing in India)
- Usage of logo is a must as this helps to spread the word.
- Bloggers, post the recipe on your blog with logo and link to the event announcement page. If not linked to the announcement page, submission will not be considered for the giveaway.
- Non-bloggers can also participate by emailing their entries to email@example.com with these details.
- Your Name:
- Recipe Name:
- Ingredients used:
- Method of preparation:
- Send a picture of the recipe as an attachment
- Baking is also allowed relevant to the theme – Sweets & Desserts.
- Multiple entries are allowed. Two old/archived entries are allowed only if re-published with link and logo.
- Use the below ‘linky’ tool to link the posts.
- Leave a comment on this post after the linking is done.
To increase your chances for the Giveaway:
- Follow mjdelights on Facebook. (+10 Points)
- Follow @mjdelights on Twitter. (+10 Points)
- Subscribe to MJ Delights via Email (Subscribe button on the Right Side Bar) (+10 Points)
- Leave a comment here once you have done the above.
How the WINNER will be chosen:
The recipe linked or received from the participants will be judged mainly on these criteria (5 points each constituting to 20 points overall):
- Recipe chosen for the event
There will be THREE blogger friends who will be joining me to choose the best recipe to announce the 1st Winner.
- Divya Pramil of YouTooCanCookIndianFood
- Sangeetha of SpicyTreats
- John of MyBlogTimes
The 2nd Winner will be chosen randomly via ‘Random.org’.
Hurry Up!! Start linking your recipes..I’m looking forward for some wonderful creations by my blogger and non-blogger friends :)
You have a query contact me here.