Vegetables are considered to be very healthy food to maintain a healthy body. These contain lots of essential nutrients which are vital. At times we don’t like to consume just raw vegetables. So here’s the much healthier way to consume vegetable giving a little flavor and taste.
Yogurt Carrot Salad is a very simple, quick and most importantly healthy salad.
- 2 Large Carrots
- 1 Cup Yogurt (beaten)
- 1 Small Tomato
- 1 Green Chilli
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/4 tsp Chilli Powder (optional)
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves (optional)
- Salt – As per Taste
- Peel and coarsely grate the carrots.
- In a bowl, add the beaten yogurt, salt, chopped tomato, chopped green chilli, cumin powder, salt, chilli powder and mix well.
- Now, add the grated carrot and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Salad is ready to serve.
- You can also serve this salad with any briyani dish or pulav