Noodles - every kid loves to have noodles and this is most kids favorite breakfast too. Instant Vegetable Noodles is mostly our weekend breakfast. The best part is it can be prepared in just few minutes.
In this, along with the taste maker powder I have added some fresh vegetables and some spices to give a little extra flavor and taste.
So here's it goes..Ingredients:
- 2 packets – Any Instant Noodles
- 1/2 Cup – Fresh Vegetables (Carrot, Beans, Cabbage,Peas)
- 1 tsp – Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 packet – Tastemaker (which comes with noodles)
- 1/4 tsp – Chilli Powder (optional)
- 1 tbsp - Tomato Ketchup
- 1 – Onion
- 1 tbsp - Oil
- 2 Green Chilli
- Heat oil in a wok, add the sliced onions and sauté until golden brown.
- Add slit green chillies, ginger garlic paste and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato ketchup, tastemaker and chilli powder and sauté.
- Now, add the chopped vegetables with little water and cook for a minute.
- Then, add water and bring to a boil.
- Now, add the instant noodles and cook covered for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Serve hot with Tomato ketchup.