Paneer Pakoda is a crunchy crispy snack or a starter dish. The pokodas are coated with gram flour and spices which is very appetizing. These go together with Mint Chutney or Tomato Ketchup.
Here’s the method:Ingredients:
- Paneer - 200 gms
- Besan/Gram Flour - 1 Cup
- Chilli Powder – 1 tbsp
- Corn Flour – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 3/4 tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tsp
- Oil for deep Frying
How to Prepare:
- Cut Paneer into cubes and set aside.
- Add besan, chilli powder, salt, corn flour, ginger garlic paste and salt in a bowl. Add little water and mix well so that no lumps are formed. Make a medium thick batter.
- Then, heat oil in a kadai.
- Dip each paneer cubes into the batter and deep fry them.
- Transfer the fried pakodas on a kitchen towel to drain excess oil.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup/mint chutney.